- Databases A-Z
- Journals A-Z
- Faculty Resources
- Site Index
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
In order to better serve the needs of the CSU community the responsibilities for collection development, classroom education, and communication with students and faculty have been divided among the library faculty by department and subject area. Library liaisons are also responsible for compiling the subject guides.
Teaching faculty are strongly encouraged to contact their area liaison for questions about in-class library instruction, new material purchasing, and other questions or concerns they may have regarding library service.
Your Liaison can provide you with the following services:
- Provide your classes with generalized or course-specific instruction in the use of the libraries' resources (emphasizing electronic resources)
- Provide you with instruction (in the comfort of your office) in the various resources that will assist you with your research and the preparation of student assignments
- Create bibliographies and/or course-specific lists of resources
- Create web guides to the research tools for your discipline
- Order library materials that relate to your discipline. To request an item, please fill out the Request Form.
- Answer any question you may have about the library
Students with subject-specific research questions may also contact subject specialists from the list below.
A list of specific criteria that CSU Libraries must meet to assist CSU in fulfilling its accreditation requirements.
|Department||Subject Librarian||Phone Number|
|Archaeology and Anthropology||Paul Luft||706-507-8641|
|Art (Visual Arts)||Tom Ganzevoort||706-507-8686|
|Chemistry and Geology (includes Physics, Astronomy, and Pre-engineering)||Paul Luft||706-507-8641|
|College of Education||Michelle Jones||706-507-8688|
|Criminal Justice||Alison Cook||706-507-8684|
|Environmental Science||Paul Luft||706-507-8641|
|Health Sciences||Paul Luft||706-507-8641|
|History and Geography||Tom Ganzevoort||706-507-8686|
|Management Information Systems (D. Abbott Turner College of Business)||Jacqueline Radebaugh||706-507-8693|
|Modern & Classical Languages||Emily Crews||706-507-8685|
|Political Science||Alison Cook||706-507-8684|
|Schwob School of Music||Roberta Ford||706-641-5047|
|TSYS School of Computer Science||Jacqueline Radebaugh||706-507-8693|