- Databases A-Z
- Journals A-Z
- Faculty Resources
- Back to Homepage
- Site Index
Food, Drink & Tobacco Policy
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Please help us preserve the collections and furnishings of the Schwob Library for future generations of CSU students and faculty by observing the following policies:
CSU's Schwob Library allows food and beverages, with the following stipulations:
- All drinks must be covered at all times.
- Drinks are permitted at computers and are to be kept on the floor.
- Eating is not permitted at any computer station.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Archives.
- Food may be delivered to the library but must be arranged for pick-up outside the library.
- The CSU Libraries is a tobacco, smoke and vapor free facility. Smoke, smokeless and chewing tobaccos are never permitted. This includes electronic cigarettes and non-tobacco style smokables.
Please notify a staff member about any accidental spills to ensure prompt clean up. Realize that you may be liable for the damage/replacement fee for library materials damaged by your spills.
Patrons who do not comply with the Library's policy on Food, Drink & Tobacco may be asked to leave the library.
Effective September 11, 2013