Distance Learning Book Request
For Distance Learning & Outreach students living outside the Columbus area or unable to come to campus.
To borrow a book do the following:
- You must be distance learning student of Columbus State University.
- Check GIL, CSU's online library catalog, to determine if CSU owns the book you are seeking.
- If you find the book listed in GIL, use this form to request that it be sent to you.
- To request materials not owned by CSU, please use GIL Express or the interlibrary loan form.
- Please use this form to request books. To requests photocopies of journal articles, please use the article request form.
Individual patrons are limited to five (5) material requests (book and/or photocopy) per day.
- Items in red text and followed by a "*" are required.
By submitting this request you acknowledge that you will be responsible for mailing borrowed books back to the library so they will arrive before the due date. You will be responsible for all costs incurred for return mailing of library materials and any overdue fines accrued for late return.
ONLY ONE REQUEST PER FORM, PLEASE!