Distance Learning Article Request
For Distance Learning & Outreach students living outside the Columbus area or unable to come to campus.
To obtain a copy of a journal article, do the following:
- Check GIL, CSU's online library catalog, to determine if CSU owns the journal title (not the article title) you are seeking.
- If you find the journal title listed in GIL, read the holdings statement near the bottom of the screen to determine if CSU owns the volume and issue number that you need.
- If CSU owns the material, you need use the form below to request materials to be sent to you. Note that you will be charged 10 cents ($.10) per page for photocopies.
- To request materials not owned by CSU, please use the interlibrary loan form.
- Please use this form to request photocopies of journal articles. To request books, please use the book request form.
- Individual patrons are limited to five (5) material requests (book and/or photocopy) per day.
- Items in red text and followed by a "*" are required.
By submitting this request you acknowledge that you will be responsible for all photocopying costs for requested articles. You will be responsible for this fee even if you have requested that the materials be faxed to you.
ONLY ONE REQUEST PER FORM, PLEASE!