Current CSU students, faculty and staff can request for items located in one library to be transferred to the other library for pickup. Any material that can be checked out -- books, music CDs, music DVDs, etc. -- can be requested via the CSU Campus Transfer Form.
Items with a status of "Checked Out" or "Call Slip Request" cannot be requested. Requests made for an item to be picked up at the item's location (e.g., item location is "Main" and pick up location is "Schwob (Main) Library") will be cancelled.
Requested materials will be available within three (3) working days (unless the item cannot be found) and will be held at the Circulation Desk for pick up for three (3) days. You can check your GIL Account to see if the item ready for pick up. Email notification will be sent to patrons when the item is available.
To Submit a Campus Transfer:
- Login to your GIL-Find account before submitting your first request.
Select My Account on the top right of the GIL-Find catalog page.
Log in with your "One CSU" information
You will remain logged in until you click "Sign out" at the top of the screen or you close your web browser.
- Once logged in, search the CSU GIL-Find Catalog for the desired item(s).
- Once you find the catalog record for the item you want, click on the "Request" button under the "Get It" tab.
- You will see a screen with information about the item you requested.
- Be sure to select the correct "Pick Up Location." Requests made for an item to be picked up at the item's location (e.g., item location is "Main" and pick up location is "Schwob (Main) Library") will be cancelled.
- Click on the "Request" button to submit the request.
- You will receive a confirmation screen and the item's status will change from "Not Checked Out" to "Request".
If you experience any difficulty requesting books online, please contact the library at 706-507-8670 for assistance.