Council for the Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP) Accreditation
- Date of last site visit/accreditation: June 2009
- Date for next self-study: Not yet determined
- Date for next site visit: Not yet determined
Section I: The Learning Environment: Structure of Evaluation
E. Access to learning resources is appropriate for scholarly inquiry, study, and research by program faculty and students.
F. The institution provides technical support to program faculty and students to ensure access to information systems for learning, teaching, and research.
The following resources are available in CSU Libraries to support the accreditation requirements:
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection
- Wilson Web OmniFile Full Text (Social Sciences)
Subject-Related Print Journals Owned
- Counseling & Values
- Journal of Humanistic Education & Development
- Journal of Multicultural Counseling & Development